Let's Try This Again
Well I know it's been a long long time since my last post here, but i've decided to give this another shot. So here goes.
The mildly short update from where we left off;
I have graduated high school, and after that went on and did a three month Cabinetmaker course at SAIT. In the supper between that I stayed at my grandparent's place in Standard and worked as a slave for a company called NORMCAN. Anyways, I'm working for a company called Technical Millwork out of Strathmore, we're currently working on a bunch of new buildings for Heritage Park. I'm installing doors, moulding, ceilings & stuff like that, which isn't really what i'm aiming for long term but i'm still learning lots so we'll see where it goes.
Um around march I bought car #3...which is kinda funny because the posts here stopped right around where I bought car #2...lol the new one is a 2007 Dodge Caliber and I really like it.
Right now i'm living in Calgary with cousins Kristine & John, after moving from Carbon to Standard (Normcan summer), Chestermere (Sait), Friend's house in Calgary (Sait/work) and now the current place. Good thing my parents have a truck. I'm hoping to move again when my current lease is up. Must be a little gypsy blood in me or something.
I'm still keeping busy with church stuff, working on council and with whatever youth we can round up. I've also been adopted by UofC's campus ministry, and am working on a retreat in a couple weekends with them. I find that very funny seeing as how i've been on campus a grand total of three times in my life.
Well there's the gist of my life over the last year or so. Keep checking back to see what's happening.
I like the song & quote thing, so i'm gonna keep with it.
Song: That's All - Doc Walker
Quote: There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home