Playing in the shop
I was playing in the shop today (Why the hell is it underlining this??) and now i'm bored, so i figured i would share with you what i did all day.
This is a clamp rack
This is a drill holder
This is a dust collector thingy for a planer
This is a shelf for dad's new toy. Mom figures she'll get a deck if she keeps buying him tools for christmas & birthdays. I figure good luck.
Anywhoo, what else has been going on in my life...i still have this bloody cold, that's almost 3 weeks now and i'm sure getting tired of it. I went to bestbuy a couple days ago and spent $150 on a new camera, and now i have to go spend another $50 for a memory card and a case, but that's ok i guess. It's an Olympus FE-170 if anyone cares. Today i got a wireless USB thing for my laptop, and right at this very moment it is doing its best to piss me off by not working and getting very hot. I get the feeling me & someone at the BestBuy customer desk will be having a conversation. grr. I also bought a good CD when i bought the camera, it's called "Annabelle" by the Villians. They're a kinda alternative rock band from calgary, if you listen to CJAY you might know their sont 'From the River.' So there's been my exciting life for the last little while, now will you PLEASE uptate your blog kristine? I need something to read.Song: Anything on the Villians CD
Quote: Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. - Martin Luther King Jr.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home