Pennies from heaven
Today was a fun day. After school i drove to drum to check out a used car lot (stupidly over priced), and on the way decided to try a new road. It's on the way out of town up a gravel road, and leads to some houses up out on the edge of the valley. I got to the top, got out of the truck, and took some great pics of the valley and a couple cool pics of the road. and then I went back, got in the truck, turned the key and heard - *click.* CRAP. So i phoned one of my friends to rescue me, got the jumper cables ready, phoned dad, tried the key one more time - VROOM. I am going to kill whoever sold us the bloody starter. So anyway, after phoning and telling my friend she didn't have to come and rescue me, i decided to follow that road and see if i could get to the highway. I took a right turn that led to i think a lease road, turned around in a field, and eventually managed to get myself to Hiway 9. So that was good :D. Anyway, i got home and was stull really bored so i decided to count all the change that i had been shoving into a jar on my dresser. I was thinking somewhere around $30, nope. $186.17. I had 210 quarters. Hehehe i think i'm going to put that into a RRSP and see what it's worth in 60 years. I also have $4.95 in Canadian Tire money. Man i'm bored. Anyway i took some pics but it won't let me sign in now, so i'll try later. C ya!
Song: Would you go with me - Josh Turner
Quote: There are two kinds of light -- the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures. - James Thurber
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home