I Have Twins :p
I have twins. Twin girls to be exact. Technically they're bags of flour for my high school CALM class, but hey you gotta love who the good lord gives ya. :D Anyway, i'm looking foreward to this. I figure i can either make it miserable work or i can make it fun, so i talked to a few people and got a stroller, car seat (I'll have to get another one of those tomorow), a couple doll cribs, baby clothes and a bunch of other stuff. That stroller's gonna be awesome for hauling around books hehe..i'm sure there'll be pics soon haha.
This halloween is gonna be really boring. It's only quarter after 8 and i'm already pretty well done with the night's plans. SO PATHETIC. Right now i'm watching Little Nicky. It's funny. Man my life's boring.
Anyway, i've decided not to look for a Intrepid for a new car, i'm gonna go after a Chevy Blazer of GMC Jimmy instead. Basically they're mid-size SUV's that get decent mileage and have lots of room. and 4x4. which is a good thing after slipping and sliding around in the 2 wheel drive truck all week. I found one in calgary for $1800 that has new paint and a rebuilt motor, so i'm gonna go in and meet dad to look at it in calgary on sunday. Such fun!
Anyway, i'm gonna go outside now and see if i can find something to do. talk to ya later!
1 Comments:
have you talked to your shrink lately? i worry about you...
Post a Comment
<< Home