Another brilliant mind ruined by higher education

9/15/2006

YAY ITS FRIDAY!!

O man i am SO GLAD this week is over! letsee, tomorow i go to drum to take a load of crap to the dump, and i might stop at a friend's house and help her clean up her shop for us to use for our grad party. Of course, it all depends on whether i could get the truck up her driveway without getting stuck. On Sunday, i'm going to Strathmore as usual, then heading home. Maybe i'll have a little kid's birthday party to go to. Man my weekends are boring. And this part of CSI is gross.
It's been raining for the last 3 days, I LOVE IT. Rain is awesome. I hate it when it's hot, and this way i don't have to come up with excuses not to mow the lawn. Besides, my car hasn't been this clean in weeks :P. I wish we would get some thunder though, i really love that.
Countdown to youth conference 2008 - a year and a half ish. I am so excited! I don't care if anyone else from the church is going, but me and Kristine sure want to. I have to remember to talk to PD about that on sunday...I want to either go up early or stay late and stay with auntie Deb for a week or so. I miss Wyatt and Emmit! I also want to take our time on the way up there if we drive, there is some really nice scenery in the mountains and northern BC. Plus i want to go camping more.
I think we might be getting sattelit TV too! wow this is a disjointed blog entry. Dad got fed up with the cable people after sitting on hold with them for 3 lunch hours in a row, so i think Bell is gonna get a shot at it! All i really want out of it is DejaVu, Have you seen Get Smart? that is the funniest TV show ever. I'm starting to get annoyed at this delay for the laptop, i want to use it to work on the grad slideshor (if it'll run it). If anyone out there has a copy of their grad slideshow that they could send me, that would be greatly appreciated . Thanks all!
Song: Life is a Highway - Tom Cochran
Quote: I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home