Stupid Tent
well, another boring week of school. I got bored one day and decided to play around with some of the pics from the dorothy trip with kristine, and here's what i got. (I think it worked). I've had homework in chem every night, and then the occasional kinda stupid engligh assignment. We've spent the last 4 classes working on making up our own 'country' in groups. Ours is called 'Kooltopia' and populated by gummi bears. It's ruled by King Kool Aid (Oh Ya!). Friday night i went to a Drumheller Dragons game, they lost 4-1 against Grand Prairie. It was stupid.
On Saturday we went to Standard. We cleaned out Grandma & Grandpa's garden, and i finally was able to work out the Laptop thing. I bought it, and paid for it, but unfortunately it still had a bunch of their stuff on it so i wasn't able to get it. Lovely. I think they're going on vacation somewhere in a little while so it'll probably have to wait until they get back to get done. ugh.
Tody i did my usual trip to Strathmore, went to church and then headed to Canadian Tire. I wanted to pick up one of those tents that were in the flyer for half-price; they're one of those ones that just pops up and it also has LED lights and a solar panel built in. There were none in stratmore, so i headed to Drum to pick up one of the two that was left. I got there in time, picked it up and headed home (after A&W or course). I got it home, started to set it up in the living room and it turns out that there's a little plastic piece that was broken. So, back to drum i go tomorow to exchange it. Sounds like fun, huh!
Song: Chicks Dig It - Chris Cagle (might be our grad song! Theme: Memories Made)
Quote: Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don’t Have Film.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home