Another brilliant mind ruined by higher education

9/05/2006

3 days down, how long until June?

Well back from another camping trip, this time with the entire Watt clan (almost) That's right; 3 5th wheels, 1 motorhome, 1 new (to us) tent trailer and about a bazillion cousins. The trailer worked (we're looking for cushions for the table & couch..grr) but the truck decided to be the troublesome one for a change. we pulled into the campground and stopped at the little office thingy to check in. Dad gets back in, turns the key in the truck, and nothing happens. Apparently the starter doesn't like getting that hot. So, off i go to get another truck, we pull ours out from the trailer & haul it off to the campsite, then haul the truck over. once it cooled down it started up fine but a new starter is in its immediate future. After a $125 bill for my car and $1 a litre gas i'm not all that impressed with the auto industry right now.
That $125 bill however was certainly well worth it. I now have 2 windows that accually go up and down, as well as a choke that allows me to start my car in the morning in only one try instead of 3. I swear the next car is going to be some boring reliable granny car. I found out how expensive diesels can be when they crap out so that idea's out the window, so who knows what i'll pick when the time comes. Right now i'm debating between a Grand Am, Intrepid or a Jeep Cherokee.
School is slowly but surely kicking in. I have social (meh), english (alright), and chem. Chem i accually like! I have an hour worth of homework everynight but i'm accually getting it and therefore i look foreward to it. It's very disconcerning. I get the feeling that if i'd figured out this work = satisfaction thingy last year my math mark would have been much better. English and Social i don't mind so far, there's a lot of writing but i'm surviving, i just hope we don't have a bit poetry unit. I know that what we look at is probably some marvelous work of art but i just wish the people would decide what language they want to write in once and for all. Well there's your update for today, talk to ya'll later
Song: Savin' Me - Nickelback
Quote: Don't drink to drown your sorrow. Sorrow knows how to swim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home