WORK IS DONE!!!!!!
Yay! Work is finally DONE!! No more Mr. Whipper! No more Mr. Garbage! No More Boss! I feel so incredibly ready to just sleep in tomorow. Lay in bed until 11:00, play on the computer and watch TV in my PJ's until the middle of the afternoon, :). Hopefully the guy will show up to check out my car sometime in the evening, then buy it, then make me really happy. Then after that, it's new(er) car shopping time!! I'm thinking one of those diesel Volkswagen Jetta's that get like 53 miles to the gallon and will be able to maybe tow a little tent trailer when i get rich. I like camping and sorry Kristine but I was born a trailer person and tents just don't do it for me :p. You're still keeping those fingers crossed on the car sale, right?
Song: Brand New Girlfriend - Steve Holy
Quote: The More People I Meet, The More I Like My Dog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home